- Quarterly, 2nd Thursday of February, May, August, and November
- 3-4:30 p.m.
- May 11, 2023 Zoom Webinar: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89579634438
Public call-in phone number: 253-205-0468, Webinar ID: 895 7963 4438#
For more information, email Michael Dawson or call 360-385-9444.
Agendas & Minutes
Draft minutes, February 9 meeting
View Past Agendas and Minutes
- Michael Dawson, chair, Jefferson County Public Health
- Richard Hull, Citizen, District Number 3
- John Fleming, Jefferson County Public Works
- Kara Cardinal, Citizen, District Number 2
- Gordon King, Commercial Shellfish Growers
- Monica MickHager, Port Townsend City Council
- Heidi Eisenhour, Jefferson Board of County Commissioners
- Carol McCreary, Citizen, District Number 1
- Joe Holtrop, Jefferson County Conservation District
Background About the Council
In August 2011, the Board of County Commissioners approved Resolution 35-11 (PDF) creating the Clean Water District Advisory Council. The council assists with Jefferson County’s long-range approach to achieving and sustaining clean surface water to protect the public from health hazards. Operating procedures (PDF) were agreed to in 2012.
Learn more about the https://www.jeffersoncountypublichealth.org/713/Clean-Water-District background of the Clean Water District.