Times Allotted for Inmate Visits
- Female Inmates 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.
- Male Inmates
3 p.m. until 4 p.m.
- You must bring picture ID to visit, no ID means no visit.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled visit.
- Visitation scheduling is done on a first come first serve basis. Inmates receive only 1 visit per day.
- Minors are allowed to visit as long as they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Visitation is limited to thirty minutes.
- Arrest warrants, or no-contact orders with the inmate, are both disqualifies.
Rules for Visitors
- Visiting privileges may be suspended for reasons of security and safety, bad conduct or other reasons set out below.
- All inmates will have their living area clean and will be fully dressed before being allowed to visit.
- Staff will inspect living areas for cleanliness. Inmates in disciplinary segregation and/or cell/mattress restriction will not be allowed to visit with family or friends.
- If an inmate is re-housed for classification reasons due to behavior, safety or security reasons, visiting will be cancelled for that particular week.
- Visitation is on a first come, first served basis. There are 12 slots per hour.
- Visitors must be attired properly to enter the jail; tank tops, short-shorts, and short revealing clothing will not be allowed.
- Inmates will remain in their assigned seating while visiting.
- Swearing, horseplay, loud conduct, or any other disruptive behavior will result in the termination of your visit.
- You will be required to leave the visiting area promptly at the end of your visiting period. Failure to leave promptly may result in loss of future visits.
- If a visitor who is signed up to see an inmate is denied access to the visiting area for any reason, the inmate will be notified of the visitor’s name and the reason for denial.
- Letters, messages or correspondence of any type will not be delivered to visitors through reception. Exceptions are for releasing excess property.