We are currently in Phase 1B tiers 3 and 4 of vaccine distribution
- People 16 years or older with 2 or more co-morbidities or underlying conditions
- All people 60 years and older
- People, staff, and volunteers in certain congregate living settings: correctional facilities; group homes for people with disabilities; settings where people experiencing homelessness live or access services
- High-risk critical workers* in certain congregate settings: agriculture, fishing vessel crews, food processing, grocery store/food bank, corrections (prisons, jails, detention centers), court of law, public transit, remaining first responders, restaurants, food services, construction, and manufacturing
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe COVID-19 illness
- All people 50 and older who live in a multigenerational household
- All workers in health care settings
- Educators and school staff for pre-kindergarten through 12th grade and child care workers
- People who live or work in long-term care facilities
Visit the Testing for COVID-19 page for information about who should be tested, what you should do after you’re tested, and more.
COVID-19 Data Dashboard: https://www.doh.wa.gov/Emergencies/COVID19/DataDashboard
Find out the number of cases, hospitalizations, deaths and vaccinations in each county.
A Note from Jefferson County Health Officer, Dr. Tom Locke
Clallam and Jefferson Counties are leading the State in deploying these vaccines rapidly. Priorities for vaccination are determined by Washington’s Governor and vaccination administration sites are required to adhere to these restrictions.