Home Test Positive? Click here to let us know.
Organigrama para las pruebas de COVID-19 (1/13/2022)
|FREE home tests for people with symptoms or those who were in close contact at the following locations: Brinnon Fire Dept.; Discovery Bay Fire Dept.; Jeff. Co. Library & Bookmobile; Jeff. Co. Public Health Office; Quilcene Fire Dept.|
Free masks are at Jefferson County Public Health office beside QFC in Port Townsend.
Jefferson Healthcare Hospital Update
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 04/26/22)
Locations below offer initial doses of vaccine as well as boosters (if eligible), unless otherwise stated.
Jefferson County Public Health Clinic in Port Townsend
- Pfizer (Ages 5-11 ONLY)
- Must make an appointment by phone.
- Appointments available Tuesdays 1-4 PM
- (360) 385-9400
Jefferson Healthcare Express Clinic in Port Townsend
- Johnson & Johnson (18 and older) First doses ONLY. Boosters NOT offered at this location at this time.
- Walk in, this location does not schedule appointments.
- Vaccination in the express clinic is available 7 days a week from 9 AM - 4:30 PM
- (360) 385-2204
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare Primary Care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older at this time); Johnson & Johnson (18 and older) Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Must make an appointment by phone.
- (360) 379-2254
QFC in Port Hadlock or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time, only at Port Hadlock location); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location)
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule.
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older only at this time);
- Walk-in Mon., Wed., Thurs. & Fri., 10 AM-12 PM or 2 PM-3:30, Tues. 12 PM-4 PM or Sat. 11 AM-1 PM or 2 PM-4 PM. No vaccinations on Sunday.
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Walk in 9 AM-12 PM two days a week, with days subject to change. Please call ahead. This location does not schedule appointments.
- (360) 379-9800
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
If you are experiencing stress due to COVID-19 call the Washington Listens line at 833-681-0211 for support and resources. For a comprehensive list of mental health resources (including local resources): Mental Health Resources
Board of County Commissioner Meetings with COVID-19 Updates
Every Monday, at 9:45 AM, Dr. Allison Berry, Public Health Officer for Jefferson County, or a member of Public Health, will be giving regular public updates about COVID-19 during the County Commissioner’s weekly meetings. To Join:
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93777841705
This option will allow you to join the meeting live. You will need to enter an email address. If you wish to provide public comment, click on the hand icon at the bottom of the screen to "raise your hand." Participation will be up to the Chair and/or Clerk of the meeting.
Those without internet can listen by dialing: 1-253-215-8782 enter Access Code: 937-7784-1705# (if you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to "raise your hand."
To see live or recorded videos of the Board of County Commissioners’ meeting, go to www.co.jefferson.wa.us and click on “Videos of Meetings” on the lower left side of the screen. Choose “Streaming Live” or “Recorded.”
When to seek medical evaluation and advice
If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, call your healthcare provider. Isolate yourself and wear a mask before leaving the house.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.