Home Test Positive? Click here to let us know.
|FREE home tests for people with symptoms or those who were in close contact at the following locations: Brinnon Fire Dept.; Discovery Bay Fire Dept.; Jeff. Co. Library & Bookmobile; Jeff. Co. Public Health Office; Quilcene Fire Dept.|
Jefferson Healthcare Hospital Update
Jefferson County COVID-19 Vaccination Availability (updated 11/30/22)
Jefferson County Public Health Clinic in Port Townsend
- Pfizer (Bivalent booster only for 5+) Moderna (All doses for ages 6 months and older) If interested in Novavax, please call clinic at the number below to check eligibility.
- Must make an appointment.
- Port Townsend clinic is beside the entrance to the QFC grocery store
- (360) 385-9400
Jefferson Healthcare in Port Townsend
- Jefferson Healthcare Sheridan Clinic is now scheduling nurse-visit vaccine appointments for children. Established Jefferson Healthcare patients only. Call or text (360)-379-8031 for an appointment.
- Adult patients enrolled with a Jefferson Healthcare primary care provider may be able to schedule a COVID-19 vaccination/booster through the primary care clinics in Port Townsend in conjunction with a provider visit.
Jefferson Healthcare at Port Ludlow's Pharmacy
- Pfizer (12 and older) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment by phone.
- (360) 379-2254
QFC in Port Hadlock, Port Townsend, or Sequim
- Pfizer (12 and older, at Port Hadlock or Port Townsend locations); Moderna (18 and older, only at Sequim location) Bivalent (omicron) booster available
- Must make an appointment, click here to schedule .
- Appointment by phone: 1-866-211-5320
Safeway in Port Townsend, Sequim or Kingston
- Pfizer (12 and older);
- (360) 385-2860 (Port Townsend) or (360) 681-2120 (Sequim) or (360) 297-1811 (Kingston)
Tri-Area Pharmacy in Port Hadlock
- Several days a week, first come, first served. Call to inquire what day vaccines are offered.
- (360) 379-9800
Costco in Sequim
Walgreens in Sequim
Washington State Vaccine Locator: To find a Covid-19 vaccine in WA state: Vaccinate WA: COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Board of County Commissioner Meetings with COVID-19 Updates
One Monday morning a month, Dr. Allison Berry, Public Health Officer for Jefferson County, or a member of Public Health, provides updates about COVID-19 during the County Commissioner’s meetings. To Join:
Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/93777841705
This option will allow you to join the meeting live. You will need to enter an email address. If you wish to provide public comment, click on the hand icon at the bottom of the screen to "raise your hand." Participation will be up to the Chair and/or Clerk of the meeting.
Those without internet can listen by dialing: 1-253-215-8782 enter Access Code: 937-7784-1705# (if you wish to provide public comment, press *9 to "raise your hand."
To see live or recorded videos of the Board of County Commissioners’ meeting, go to www.co.jefferson.wa.us and click on “Videos of Meetings” on the lower left side of the screen. Choose “Streaming Live” or “Recorded.”
When to seek medical evaluation and advice
If you have symptoms like cough, fever, or other respiratory problems, call your healthcare provider. Isolate yourself and wear a mask before leaving the house.
If you are having a medical emergency, call 9-1-1.