- Accessible Cultural Venue Guide
- Accessible Port Townsend Map
- Accessible Restaurant Guide
- Beach Wheelchair
- DASH Website Improvements
- Emergency Preparedness Education for the Medically Fragile
- Film – “Becoming Bulletproof”
- Film – “Where’s Molly?”
- Gatekeeper Outreach
- People First Rack Cards
- Service Animals Brochure
Jefferson County ACAC Grant
For more information about applying for a Accessible Community Advisory Committee, (ACAC) Grant, or if you are interested in attending an ACAC meeting, please contact Public Health Staff Anna McEnery, or if you have a project in mind and want to apply, please see the ACAC Project Plan Forms and Instructions below.
ACAC Grant Process
The ACAC applies for grants from the Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment, AC-Sub-Committee on behalf of Jefferson County.
- ACAC members bring forward project ideas on their own or from the community. (The ACAC has had a community forum for feedback on disability gaps and needs.)
- Every ACAC project must be sponsored by a Committee member who will be in charge of the project on behalf of the ACAC.
- Every ACAC Grant request must have the following documents filled out for each potential project.
- The ACAC members vet and prioritize each project by voting on them at a designated ACAC meeting.
- A list of ACAC Project Plans are sent the Governor’s Sub-Committee who makes the final decision on which projects are funded.