- Accessible Cultural Venue Guide
- Accessible Port Townsend Map
- Accessible Restaurant Guide
- Beach Wheelchair
- DASH Website Improvements
- Emergency Preparedness Education for the Medically Fragile
- Film – “Becoming Bulletproof”
- Film – “Where’s Molly?”
- Gatekeeper Outreach
- People First Rack Cards
- Service Animals Brochure
Jefferson County ACAC Grant
For more information about applying for a Accessible Community Advisory Committee, (ACAC) Grant, you can contact Public Health Staff Anna McEnery, or. if you have a project in mind and want to apply, please see the ACAC Project Plan Form.
For information about when the ACAC meets, please see the ACAC Meeting Calendar/
ACAC Grant Process
The ACAC applies for grants from the Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment on behalf of Jefferson County.
- ACAC members bring forward project ideas on their own or from the community. (The ACAC has had a community forum for feedback on disability gaps and needs.)
- Every ACAC project must be sponsored by a Committee member who will be in charge of the project on behalf of the ACAC.
- An ACAC Project Plan document with budget info must be filled out for each potential project.
- The ACAC members vet and prioritize each project by voting on them at a designated ACAC meeting.
- A list of prioritized ACAC Project Plans are sent to Toby Olson from the Governor’s Committee who makes the final decision on which projects are funded.