- There are no alerts at this time.
Courthouse Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Election Day Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Need to update your voter registration? Click here
Election results from 8 pm are normally posted on our website within 5 – 15 minutes of printing out the results from the tabulation machine. For statewide or individual county results for past or present click here.
2022 February Special Election UNOFFICIAL Results Summary Report PDF (Will Be available after 8:00 PM on 2.08.2022) - Click Here
2022 February Special Election UNOFFICIAL Canvass Report PDF (Will Be available after 8:00 PM on 2.08.2022 ) - Click Here
|Upcoming Election Events|
|2022 February Special Election||February 8,2022|
2022 April Special Election**Only if a resolution is summitted by Feb.25, 2022**
|2022 Candidate filing Week||May 16-20, 2022|
|Election Schedule: February 8, 2022 Special Election|
|Online||Election Observer Training Click Here|
|Jan. 12, 2022||Official Logic & Accuracy Test. Time: 10:00 am, Location: Election Processing Center|
|Jan. 31, 2022||Last day for new voter registrations and updates online, by mail and registration drives.|
|Feb. 5, 2022||(Saturday) Possible ballot processing (8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m.) **Date/time subject to change depending on workload.**|
|Feb. 7, 2022||Begin final ballot processing|
|Feb. 8, 2022||Last day for new registrations and updates in person: 8:00 p.m. Election Night.|
|Feb. 8, 2022||Election Day (Results at 8:00 p.m.)|
|Feb. 9, 2022**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 10, 2022**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 11, 2022**||Additional ballots counted by 4:00 p.m. **(Date/time may change depending on volume)**|
|Feb. 17, 2022||County Canvassing Board pre-certification meeting - 12:30 p.m.**UPDATE** now being held in the First Floor Conference Room. Click Here for the draft meeting agenda.|
|Feb. 18, 2022||County Canvassing Board certification meeting - 1:00 p.m. **UPDATE** now being held in the First Floor Conference Room. Click Here for the draft meeting agenda.|
|**||= Date/Time subject to change depending on volume/ workload|
For off-hour observation opportunities:
|TBD||= To be determined|
|The Election Processing Center is located on the 1st floor of the County Courthouse in the Auditor’s Office.|
Port Townsend School District No. 50
- Resolution No. 21-06 Replacement educational programs and school support levy
- Resolution No. 21-07 Replacement capital levy for safety, technology and facilities improvements
Quilcene School District No. 48
- Resolution No. 1 2021-2022 Bonds to construct school facilities and improve athletic facilities and fields
Brinnon School District No. 46
- Resolution No .277-21 Replacement of expiring levy for educational programs and operations
Voting in two places, or attempting to vote twice, is a felony.
You may only vote once; If you received a ballot from your current county, AND received one from your previous state or county DO NOT vote the one from your previous state or county!
What’s on your ballot?
Your residence address determines which candidates and measures will be on your ballot.
- For a customized ballot showing only what is on your ballot, click on the MyBallot link in the green side bar
- To see all candidates, measures and/or issues, click on the Online Voters’ Guide in the green side bar
2022 February Special Election-Sample Ballot
2022 February Special Election-Local Voters' Pamphlet (PDF Version)
To check the status of your ballot click here
Additional Election Information
Notice of Election** Available 1/17/2022
Optical Scan Security Plan to begin final processing the day before the election
Receive it, Vote it, Sign it, Send it - Click for more information
Frequently asked Questions about Elections in Washington State - Click for more information
Accessible Voting Information:
Voter Accessibility Advisory Committee - VAAC Upcoming Meeting:
Date: Date to be determined (Spring 2022)
Time: To be determined
Location: To be determined
- DRAFT Minutes from last meeting - October 13, 2021 in Clallam County
- VAAC Plan, last revised May 2021
- DRAFT Agenda for upcoming meeting (Will be available Fall 2021)
More Information about accessible voting click here
How to use the AutoMark - Video courtesy of Thurston County Elections. Please contact Jefferson County Elections with questions, 360.385.9117.
DASH - Disability Awareness Starts Here
- Elections, Quinn Grewell : 360.385.9117 email@example.com
- Voter Registration, Sandi Eldridge: 360.385.9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election / Voter Registration email: elections@co.Jefferson.wa.us