- Boards & Commissions F-Z
- Noxious Weed Control Board
- Board Members & Meetings
Board Members & Meetings
- Sarah Fairbank, District 1, Port Townsend
- Christine Heycke, District 2, Cape George and Discovery Bay
- Tami Pokorny, District 3, Marrowstone Island, Chimacum and Port Ludlow
- Vacant, District 4, Olympic and West End
- Vacant, District 5, Quilcene and Brinnon
- Bridget Gregg, Interim WSU Director, Ex-officio Member
Interested in becoming a board member? Email email@example.com for more info.
Board meetings will be held in a hybrid format every 2 months on the fourth Monday, until November 27, 2023, 6 occurrence(s).
The in-person meeting will be held at the WSU Extension Classroom at 97 Oak Bay Road, Port Hadlock, WA 98368.
Jan 23, 2023 05:30 PM
Mar 27, 2023 05:30 PM
May 22, 2023 05:30 PM
Jul 24, 2023 05:30 PM
Sep 25, 2023 05:30 PM
Nov 27, 2023 05:30 PM
To join the meetings through Zoom from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android:
Meeting ID: 928 0190 3479
Phone Call (long distance)
+1 253 215 8782
+12532158782,,92801903479# US (One Tap Mobile Call)
https://wsu.zoom.us/j/97888322523 https://wsu.zoom.us/j/97888322523Important Note: Both internal and external WSU meeting attendees must be signed into Zoom to join the meeting.
https://wsu.zoom.us/j/97888322523 https://wsu.zoom.us/j/97888322523 https://wsu.zoom.us/j/97888322523
For questions on how to participate in the meetings please contact the Weed Board Coordinator at SDeGroot@co.jefferson.wa.us