Courthouse Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Election Day Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Next Election - August 7, 2018 Primary
Resolution submitted for Primary election:
1. Chimacum School District No. 49 Resolution - Capital Improvements, Including Facilities, Technology and Safety.
- May 11: Cutoff date for ballot resolutions
- June. 22: Military & Overseas Ballots mailed by this date
- Jul. 9: Deadline for mail or online new registrations and transfers within and between WA counties
- Jul. 10: Official Logic & Accuracy test. Time: 1:00 p.m., Location: County Auditor's Office
- Jul. 18: Ballots mailed by this date
- Jul. 30: Deadline for in-person registration - only for those not registered in WA State
- Aug. 7: Election Day (Results at 8:00 p.m.)
- Aug. 8: Additional Ballots Counted by 4:00 p.m. - Date/time may change depending on volume.
- Aug 10: Additional Ballots Counted by 4:00 p.m. - Date/time may change depending on volume.
- Aug. 20: County Canvassing Board pre-certification meeting - 12:30 p.m. First Floor Conference Room
- Aug 21: County Canvassing Board certification meeting - 1:00 p.m. First Floor Conference Room
Voting in two places, or attempting to vote twice, is a felony.
You may only vote once; If you received a ballot from your current county, AND received one from your previous state or county DO NOT vote the one from your previous state or county!
What's on your ballot?
Your residence address determines which candidates and measures will be on your ballot.
- For a customized ballot showing only what is on your ballot, click on the MyBallot link in the green side bar.
- To see all candidates, measures and/or issues, click on the Online Voters' Guide in the green side bar.
Receive it, Vote it, Sign it, Send it - click here for more information.
Other election related information:
Notice of Election to be published in the legal section of the June 27, 2018 edition of the Port Townsend Leader
Accessible Voting Information:
DASH - Disability Awareness Starts Here
Elected Officials - updated 4/17/18
- Elections, Betty Johnson: 360.385.9117 email@example.com
- Voter Registration, Sandi Eldridge: 360.385.9119 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Election / Voter Registration email: elections@co.Jefferson.wa.us